Rebel Radio Network General Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules
1. These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all promotions run by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM (being The Rebel Radio Network) will conduct the promotion. The Rebel Radio Network (TRRN) reserves the right to add and/or delete participating stations at anytime.
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. TRRN reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record, or for medical reasons.
3. Prizewinner(s) will be determined by random draw (unless otherwise specified). Prizewinner(s) will be notified by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM by phone and or mail including electronic mail service.
4. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize(s). No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
5. Multiple entries are acceptable, but each must be made as a separate entry. All our promotions are only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents (\"Australian Residents\").
6. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. When the prize includes international travel, where the winner is under 18 years of age they MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
8. When the prize includes alcohol, lottery or other gaming competition the winner must be 18 years of age or over and provide suitable identification (passport or driver’s license) to verify their age before the prize is awarded.
9. Where the prize includes international travel, the winner MUST have a valid passport and relevant Visas and valid for the travel period.
10. Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the prize winner.
11. Incidental costs, such as but not limited to, passport costs, travel insurance, departure taxes, airport transfers and all other personal expenditures will be at the winner’s expense.
12. Employees of TRRN - This promotion\'s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate families” include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
13. TRRN disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, and acts of God or otherwise. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment.
14. To the extent permitted by law the TRRN will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the prizes.
15. By participating, all winners grant TRRN exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
16. All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by TRRN for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by the TRRN for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
17. TRRN reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a TRRN rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
18. No purchase is necessary to win.
19. Allow two weeks for the delivery of prizes.
20. If entry to this competition is being made on-line (eg) via www.rebelfm.com.auand/or www.thebreeze.com.au, by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by the website general Terms andConditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail. Rules may be amended from time to time by employees of TRRN.
21. TRRN reserves the right to discontinue a promotion at any stage.
22. The Promoter is The Rebel Radio Network Ltd 4/168 Siganto Drive Helensvale QLD 4212
23. Some competitions on the websites are only open to certain regions. Please ensure you have the correct region where you live selected in the top right-hand corner of the home page
24. Where stipulated on the promotion\'s website page, you MUST answer your phone when you are called by the on-air team to be eligible for your prize - if you don\'t answer their phone call, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to the person who answers their phone.