Rebel Radio Network Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Breeze Kombi Club
1. These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to the Breeze Kombi Clob Membership. Entry into The Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read in association with our general Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Rebel Radio Network PL ABN 89 007 013 096
3. Entry to the competition is free.
4. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
6. Contestants will be selected at random from entries received via website registrations (thebreeze.com.au) and may be contacted to participate in on air prize calls.
7. By entering the competition, participants automatically permit the Promoter to use the images to promote the competition via social networking sites and company controlled websites.
8. Participants automatically agree to be contacted by the promoter for an online survey once a month.
9. Members agree to receive a monthly Newsletter.
10. Special offers may be forwarded to members by the promoter from a third party.
This will ensure that you will be accessing content that matters to you.